Who is advanced Portfolio for?
Advanced Portfolio Bootcamp is for Junior Developers who:
- Have completed programmer bootcamp, Computer Science coursework, or the equivalent.
- Have built at least one full-stack web app.
- Are able to come to bootcamp with portfolio piece ideas.
- Can use documentation and the internet to complete coding challenges like writing a program in a
language or use a new library.
- Want to keep growing as a programmer while you search for a job in the tech industry.
- Want the guidance of a career coach to help you find a job faster.
Tuition: $7,500 - $10,500
Full price is $10,500
$8,500 with Needs-Based Discount (moderate income typically qualifies)
$7,000 if paid in full 7 days before class starts
Additional grants also available that pay for a portion or all of tuition, on top of the previously mentioned discounts.
For military: We accept Veterans’ benefits including the G.I. Bill®
||Main Areas of Study
Object oriented programming,
Test Driven Development,
and UI Development
Writing PEP8 compliant Python,
The Python Standard Library,
Using 3rd Party Modules
||Command line (Bash and Powershell),
Filesystem Management and Layout,
Python Dependency Management,
||Your own original full-stack web application
|Text Editors and IDE’s
||Using Git (Version Control),
Using Github and Bitbucket
||Writing documentation and good comments,
|Problem Solving Skills
||Writing pseudo code,
Finding and using documentation,
Discerning what’s useful on the internet and applying it,
The Web Developer and Inspector Tools
Enrollment is on a rolling basis and is limited to four students/week.